Thursday, April 23, 2020

My tribute to Late Coach PK ~ George Odongo

I remember in late 2016 when I had newly arrived in Atlanta, a close friend gave me directions to ATL soccer venue. I drove to Alpharetta on one cold Winter Saturday afternoon, and Coach PK was the first person I met and we exchanged pleasantries. He later introduced me to the rest of the team members present that day. He welcomed me with a warm heart like he knew me before. From that day I felt at home in ATL Cranes community upo now. I knew him as a very warm, welcoming and focused person. His achievements at SMACK speak to that. 

We will miss the commitment and ingenuity of Coach PK! 
May His Soul RIP.

George Odongo
Atlanta, GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My brother the genius ~ Dr. Patrick Kyamanywa

My brother the genius ... fare thee well until we meet again We first met with Paul in mid February of 1978 joining St. Stanislaus Mug...