Friday, April 24, 2020

WHY? ~ Bonny Galabuzi

WHY?
That is what we ask
The truth is ,
we may never be able 
to know for sure why
But we do know
that there is no single
"Should have done" 
"Could have done"
"Or did or didn't do"
That would have changed that why.
All that could have been done was done. 

So Coach K or PK as Martin would call you

I  am learning how to live
In a new way 
Since you have been gone 
I am learning how to live
With the things left unsaid
knowing I  got to say them
With every tear that I shed

I am learning how to live
By embracing the pain
Knowing that you live
Through the memories  that
remain.

I am learning how to live
Knowing I will never see your face again nor hear your distinctive voice
And I have peace knowing 
You are in a better place.

For I hated seeing you wither away. It pained me though I did not tell you.

I am learning how to live
Knowing you are in Gods care. It gives me strength to move on and makes the pain much easier to bear.

Au revoir mon ami
Goodbye my friend
Weraba munange

Omuyovu muzukulu wa Mukalo.

Obama by Paul Kyegombe


Bonny Galabuzi
Atlanta, GA USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

My brother the genius ~ Dr. Patrick Kyamanywa

My brother the genius ... fare thee well until we meet again We first met with Paul in mid February of 1978 joining St. Stanislaus Mug...