Saturday, April 25, 2020

Rest in Peace Uncle Paul ~ The Nsubuga Family

Uncle Paul was a man of pure courage and strength. For the years that we knew him, he was our “coach” for not only soccer but in our personal lives as well. It was hard to see him ever slowing down for any task for not just himself but also for others. If it is one thing that I wish I could have done was to be there for him as he was for me. 

I am indeed thankful that I knew him for the person he was. In fact, probably the best things I have seen from him was his artistic mindset and abilities. Anyone who is reading this, please take the chance to see his art work, you will be amazed. God really crafted uncle Paul so well that his artwork clearly shows how far God can put his power through us. On that note, Uncle is living in the best situation for any of us walking on this Earth. He is looking at us right now, I am sure that he wants us to be encouraged and to keep going on every day. If it is one thing that is evident, it is that in this current dynamic of the world, we are to serve and to always continue to serve. We should serve like how Uncle Paul did for this community. To not only emulate him but honor his legacy.

“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose” (Romans 8:28)
    For his family, I send my deepest condolences. I know this is a very difficult and unimaginably hard time. God has interesting path on how He does his works. Uncle Paul is with all of the Saints and most importantly, he is in great hands 

A special message for Solomon: I have faith that you will carry the work ethic that represents your amazing father. I also trust that you will bring a similar impact to what he has done for us in many ways. Lastly, I know for a fact you will continue to keep his passion for the love of soccer. For every Goal scored, it will be a great one.  
St. Louis Skyline by Paul Kyegombe


-Themba and on behalf of the Nsubuga family
Atlanta, GA USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

My brother the genius ~ Dr. Patrick Kyamanywa

My brother the genius ... fare thee well until we meet again We first met with Paul in mid February of 1978 joining St. Stanislaus Mug...