Friday, April 24, 2020

We will miss yo so much, Mr. Paul Kyegombe A.k.a Coach K. ~ Damali Lwanga

Paul has been a person who welcomed everybody; he made people feel good at all times, he would not give up on his people,  and he always had time for everyone.

I wasn't a regular attendant at the soccer field,  but every time I went there, he would weicome me and say "Damalie webale kugya. You should come more often, but it's good you have come." 

We will miss him greatly.  May God shine his light upon him. May his soul rest in peace. 
May God comfort him family.

Damali Lwanga
Atlanta GA, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

My brother the genius ~ Dr. Patrick Kyamanywa

My brother the genius ... fare thee well until we meet again We first met with Paul in mid February of 1978 joining St. Stanislaus Mug...