Monday, April 20, 2020

Will miss you Uncle Paul ~ Kirabo Serugunda

I have known uncle Paul my whole life. He was always there to support  and motivate all of the juniors.

Something that he always told us was to keep up the good work. And we always did in school and in sports.  He said that at some point he wanted to come to one of my swim meets.  But now I know that he will always be there,  watching me dive off the block. He will also be there to watch Solo score a goal. 

We all love and miss him. But he is now in heaven, somewhere better.
Till we meet again uncle. 


Kirabo Serugunda
Atlanta, GA USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

My brother the genius ~ Dr. Patrick Kyamanywa

My brother the genius ... fare thee well until we meet again We first met with Paul in mid February of 1978 joining St. Stanislaus Mug...