Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Crane Gala event ~ Dennis Muzahuzi

I was talking to Livingston about coach K's influence on the Crane's group. Stone reminded me of how coach K wanted to make sure I got a suit  and actually show  up for .the awards event. 

 Coach wanted us to take the event seriously.  He wanted everyone to at least wear a suit!.  I remember telling him:  'Coach, nga suits are not my style munange', as I was trying to avoid buying one🤓. His words were,  "Gwe guy, we all have to be smart, this is our annual gala, get a suit man!"  Inside I was like, jeez this guy!🤔. 

He came up to me during the gala and said 'You look smart man, nice suit'' with a  smile.

Coach Paul was indeed a team player and he would stop at nothing to make sure his team matched his high level of expectations.     



Dennis Muzahuzi  
Atlanta, GA USA                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

My brother the genius ~ Dr. Patrick Kyamanywa

My brother the genius ... fare thee well until we meet again We first met with Paul in mid February of 1978 joining St. Stanislaus Mug...